Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friend Vs. Boyfriend D: .

O.K. So, lately my friend has been angry about my BF being as tall as her dad. I don't understand that! At 5 Star yesterday, we were talking about who to go to for our problems. I put," My weakness is my problem" , I feel so useless for not being strong  physically nor mentally...  So back to subject!  I put Tatarin Yagoma as the person I would go to for help (that's my boyfriends nickname) and my friend got angry! I only put Tatarin there because he is strong enough to break bones. I'll go to my friend for mental strength. What should I do if they ever meet? Well, one thing is for sure, do NOT let Tatarin  get in a fight with my friend rofl. For now on, on every post, there is going to be a random question at the very end. Answer in the comments! There may be more than one per post by the way. So, It is now after Valentines day , I have to update the looks on my bog page!
                      What is your favorite color?
                      What is your favorite holiday? 
                      What is your favorite animal?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not mad at Tatarin, it just frustrates me that he's as tall as my DAD!!! My dad is 55, okay? I find it strange. It just confuses my tiny little brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TT^TT I confused...
    Can I answah, tho?
    Black or Green
    Halloween
    I have no idea what my fave animal is.
    XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete