Saturday, March 5, 2011

March

Yay! It is finally March! Spring  means warm, warm means happy Weirdo, happy weirdo means fun for all! Just finished ISTEP.  I don't like ISTEP testing, it's boring, makes you have to pee, and makes you have to write more than usual. In the comments, tell me how you think of ISTEP. I found out awail ago that i was dropped on my head as a baby, down stairs, and hit a fridge to stop... THAT EXPLAINS EVERY THING! Sorry if I told you this before. When I think of that, i think of how much smarter i would be. >:D My poor friend pretended to be sad because my grades are A's and B's . I think she would be whooped by my smarts if I hadn't got dropped on mah head.
                                     Favorite class?
                                     Favorite car?
                                     Favorite anime?

4 comments:

  1. fave class science
    fave car, red convertable mustang
    fave anime, Inuyasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. World languages
    Motorcycle (it counts! maybe...<.< >.>)
    Kuroshitsuji
    MAH I like the bubble-ins better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Science
    Ford Escape
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

    Umm... You know, if you were old enough, being dropped on your head might not have effected you in a terrible way. If you were a newborn, you'd be dead. Your skull must have been pretty strong to stand a fall like that, so you must've been almost two. I don't have any memories of being two, so I don't think you would either. It makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete